I suppose Instagram is making my iPhoto dumps obsolete… Even on Twitter I pretty much just posted photos anyway (nobody needs to hear my ramblings), so this is kind of a ‘best of’ throughout the month.
- A foggy evening of snowboarding on Cypress Mountain.
- Snack Day at work, strawberry & chocolate ganache dusted with chocolate powder – you can see the full archive of snack day pics at #snackdaywed
- Another amazing snow day at Cypress Mountain. Katie’s in this picture off to the right, but you can’t see her for the trees.
- Random rusty stuff hanging on a red wall.
- Small Claims Court in Vancouver. I’d rather not have been there, but sometimes it’s the only way to get a client (now ex-client, of course) to pay.
- Another photo from the ‘trash spot’ in our alley behind work. Almost every day there’s a new gem there. An almost brand new Fisher-Price style barn toy was the find of the day.
- Passing through Gastown one rainy evening, and the lights were looking so nice. This photo got a bit of a treatment, making a pretty crap photo something a little more interesting.
- Spent a few days in February furniture shopping looking for ideas for our new place. Stoked to buy some new stuff for this place.
- Looking across to Black Mountain from ‘Top Gun’ on Mt Strachan at Cypress Mountain. We came down the closed run with nothing other than the moonlight and headlights. We stopped to take a look over at the other side of the mountain on this foggy night. It was a pretty epic powder night, and it’s amazing to blast down the run in the dark.
Red Kross – Neurotica
Lungfish – Necrophones
Low – Long Division
Band of Skulls – Sweet Sour
The Saints – Know Your Product
Sparkmarker – Products and Accessories
The Raveonettes – Rarities & B-Sides
Isis – Celestial
Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine – I Blame the Government
Corrosion of Conformity – C.O.C. s/t & Animosity
Y&T – Mean Streak & Black Tiger
Burial – Street Halo Kindred
The Vaselines – The Way of the Vaselines
About the iPhone photo dump: I shoot a lot of photos in the average month, whether it be on my iPhone (or any of my other cameras). Sadly, most of these photos never see the light of day, and sit buried somewhere on a hard-drive. I’m using this monthly feature to set some of those photos free. You can see my full archive of iPhone Photo dumps here.