About Chris Young
Chris Young, CGD is an Art Director and Senior Graphic Designer in Vancouver, BC with over 20 years of art direction and communication design experience.
I have a passion for designing UX/UI for digital, print, packaging and environments, and enjoy seeing my vision translated into different mediums.
I’m currently the Art Director/Senior Graphic Designer at KIMBO Design in Vancouver, which just recently cracked the top 5 list in Business In Vancouver’s list of Biggest Graphic Design Firms in B.C.
Previous design experience includes:
- Art Director/Senior Graphic Designer, Tugboat Group (2010-2014)
- Art Director/Senior Graphic Designer, Coercion Design (2006-2008)
- Art Director/Senior Graphic Designer, MacNeil Bikes (Ten Pack Distribution, Chase BMX Magazine, Metro Jam BMX contest series, Red Bull Elevation contest series) (2002-2007)
Freelance clients have included:
- Industrial Brand Creative
- Free Agency Creative
- Latitude Agency
- Coercion Design
- Pacific Blue Cross
- Gardens British Columbia, and more.
Visit my LinkedIn page to see my complete resume.