December’s photos have a bit of a Christmas theme of course… Meet the craziest Santa you’ve ever seen – from the top left…
- Shot from the Raven Ridge chairlift on Cypress Mountain.
- Another shot on the chairlift – only this one’s looking down.
- Okay everybody, meet Johnny Claus… Wild evening of Christmas carols that I won’t be forgetting anytime soon. I’m not a caroller…
- One of the twin beagles, can’t remember either of their names.
- Another toilet photo? Really? The phone makes this washroom setup complete.
- A United Bikes finger bikes at some toy store – and it actually looks really good.
- Noisemakers from the Christmas party, and some noise making fuel.
- I totally don’t remember taking this photo, and have no idea where it’s from, but I can see why I would have shot it. Maybe it was painted on velvet or something?
- Maudite beer… Hate the beer, but love their evil looking graphics on all their packaging.