Summer… Nothing else need be said.
- 3rd Beach in Vancouver, with the sun just hitting the horizon.
- Picked up a new bike from MacNeil/Ten Pack Distribution. It’s a thing of beauty….
- Came across this print while I was sifting through a bin at that crazy craft store on Main Street, right beside The 5 Point Restaurant. Also found this gem in a bin full of old slides. That store is magic. Magic junk. Amazing.
- Bonsor Skatepark fullpipe just before the sun goes down.
- The cat, Nik, chillin’ out in front of the house. He loves hanging out on the hot rock walkway after a full day of sun warms them up perfect for him. The sun does it for him. He’s a cat, everything is done for him. He knows it.
- English Bay – riding by one night on a seawall cruise, just had to stop and shoot this. You have too, right?
- Donut Peaches from Jind Fruit, one of our clients. Does anything say summer more than peaches?
- Hanging out in Katie’s new Hammock… so comfy.
- Jones Lake – 2 hours outside of Vancouver, and a great place to chill in the lake with an epic view in the background, that’s me on the left.
Collapse Under the Empire – Shoulders & Giants
The Jesus & Mary Chain – Psychocandy re-mastered (and all the new JAMC remastered discs for that matter)
Pigface – Washingmachine Mouth
Throwing Muses – Anthology: Deluxe Book
Sparkmarker – Products and Accessories
X – Los Angeles
We Were Promised Jetpacks – In the Pit of the Stomach
Dub Trio – IV
About the iPhone photo dump: I shoot a lot of photos in the average month, whether it be on my iPhone (or any of my other cameras). Sadly, most of these photos never see the light of day, and sit buried somewhere on a hard-drive. I’m using this monthly feature to set some of those photos free. You can see my full archive of iPhone Photo dumps here.