Here’s the final iPhone photo dump of 2011, and we’re only mid-way through the 2nd month of 2012 – sounds about right. Enjoy…
- I guess I’m starting this one-off with one of the last photos shot on my phone in 2011 – New Years Eve at the cabin near Mt Baker. A little Jenga action kept us going strong, Katie takes a bit of advice as we make the tower as tall as you possibly could.
- A scene from Christmas Day with the relatives – I can’t even begin to explain what’s going on here, and why so many people are going for Jeff’s moustache.
- The ‘Eat’ sign is purposely (?) missing some bulbs to spell out ‘Fat’ at Brown’s Restaurant in the neighbourhood.
- I’d really been feeling cheeseballs for a couple of months, and finally gave in and bought one of those suckers for a wine and cheese party – so high-end, but hey, it ‘goes with partying’.
- A foggy day on the charlift at Cypress Mountain – putting our passes to good use this year.
- Red Christmas lights on a tree that sits on the patio at work creates a nice glow through the windows.
- This is a Christmas decoration my nephew picked out for me when he was about 5 or 6 years old – he added a picture of ‘my future wife’ into the photo frame, and it was so cute that I put it up every year. I think the photo is the singer ‘Jewel’ – not marrying her, that’s for damn sure.
- Came across this ‘Successful Microwaving’ book at Katie’s relatives as they were cleaning out their archives. Check out that sweet microwaved ham! Wasn’t even a little tempted to take it.
- Snowboard boot shopping for Katie on December 24th – her idea. We got up early and picked up her special ordered boots from Showcase and beat the last-minute shopping rush.
Twilight Singers – Live in New York and Dynamite Steps
Kyuss – Muchas Gracias: The Best of Kyuss and …And the Circus Leaves Town
Venom – At War with Satan
Blackout Beach – Fuck Death
Rainer Maria – Rainer Maria s/t (Reissue)
Anthrax – Worship Music
The Sword – Warp Riders
Guided By Voices – Doughnut for a Snowman
Rogue Wave – Out of the Shadow
The Dead Milkmen – Big Lizard in my Backyard
Red Fang – Red Fang s/t
Biffy Clyro – Lonely Revoltions
The Redneck Manifesto – Friendship
About the iPhone photo dump: I shoot a lot of photos in the average month, whether it be on my iPhone (or any of my other cameras). Sadly, most of these photos never see the light of day, and sit buried somewhere on a hard-drive. I’m using this monthly feature to set some of those photos free. You can see my full archive of iPhone Photo dumps here.