Spring started off pretty good in Vancouver, but then it stalled out for a few months. So you’re seeing some signs of Spring here… but it was short-lived.
- I was spec’ing some colours on an identity we were wrapping up, and I was trying to nail down my final brown colour… Do I go PMS731 or is PMS732 the better colour? The answer was right in front of me, right on the coffee mug. #designgeek #pms732
- Driving down Cypress Mountain after dropping Katie off for a day of skiing (while I went off to ride bikes), the view was awesome, and the snow was amazingly deep for April.
- Detailed close-up of a crane on Granville Island
- Horseshoe Bay skatepark cutout art, not exactly sure what animal it is, but it’s wild.
- Ball of grip tape leftovers at Antisocial skate shop, looks pretty cool, so why wouldn’t you put that in your front window?
- One of the trees in the backyard blossoming… Like I mentioned above, all the signs of Spring started off well, and then totally petered out.
- Venue nightclub downtown, went to check out the Rural Alberta Advantage show since we hadn’t been out in a while.
- The spine at the Horseshoe Bay skate park… And my tire. I like the lines here. And at the park.
- A few days after Easter I spotted this gem – one of my neighbours parked their car and probably didn’t even notice that they’d just rolled over somebody’s Easter basket. Nice.
Windmills By The Ocean – Windmills By The Ocean
Gutter Twins – Saturnalia
The Big F – The Big F
Ride – Nowhere (20th Anniversary Reissue)
7L & Esoteric – 1212
Low – C’mon
Buffalo Tom – Skins
About the iPhone photo dump: I shoot a lot of photos in the average month, whether it be on my iPhone (or any of my other cameras). Sadly, most of these photos never see the light of day and sit buried somewhere on a hard drive. I’m using this monthly feature to set some of those photos free. You can see my full archive of iPhone Photo dumps here.